8:15 a.m. - 3:50 p.m.
Drop-Off: Begins at 7:30 a.m.
Pick-Up: Begins at 3:50 p.m.
Pre-K - 2nd
5901 FM 2004
Hitchcock, TX 77563
The mission of Hitchcock Independent School District is to produce contributing citizens prepared for life-long learning, believing in our country, themselves, and their fellow man in our ever-changing world by providing a personalized, yet diversified, quality education through varied learning experiences with pride, participation and performance in partnership with our community.
Programs and Activities
At Hitchcock Primary School, we have a variety of programs and activities designed to meet the needs of our students:
- Special Education Program
- Tutorial Programs
- After School Programs
- You must be on the student's emergency list to pick up a child. We cannot accept an addition to a child's emergency list over the phone.
- Transportation changes will not be accepted after 3:00pm. Bus changes are not allowed.
- You must have your name card to pick up a child during dismissal. IF you do not have your card, you will be required to come into the school and show your driver's license.
- Parents must have IDs when entering the building.
- Do not park in the fire lane.